We are the only Energy Dealer in our area to provide our customers with 12 months—a full year—locked in price.
We have been working to find better ways to manage your energy costs. We have also listened to your comments about past programs and have made some changes to the price protection programs. What we heard was “have the program go for a full a year”. So we did, when you sign up, the contract period goes to the end of the month of the following year. Second, cash or credit card is the same price. Because the changes created more options, the program is not “one size fits all”. Let us explain.
Are you the type of person who…
- Pays all at once and get it all over with? Then the Fixed Stable Price program with One Payment is for you. It offers a lump sum payment for a certain number of gallons to be delivered over the s. next twelve months
- Pays all at once, but worry about the price going down? Then the Capped Fixed Price program with One Payment is for you. It offers a lump sum payment which fixes your price and includes price insurance. So if the retail price goes below your fixed price you get the lower of the two. You purchase a fixed number of gallons to be delivered over the next twelve months.
- Prefers to purchase as you go; but want to make sure the price will not go up and may be lower? Then the Capped Program with Pay as You Go is for you. You pay the price insurance for a number of gallons now and then as we deliver them over the next twelve months you pay the lower of the retail or fixed price.
- Prefers monthly installments and receive the lowest price available. Then the Capped Budget with Monthly Budget is for you. This program offers 10 monthly payments and includes price insurance for a fixed number of gallons. So you know your payment will not go up and you will receive the lower of your fixed price or the current retail price be delivered over the next twelve months.
- Open to EVERYONE. You can sign up at ANYTIME
- Fixed Price Option: Simple Explanation: If the market price goes up you pay no more.
- Capped Price Option: Simple Explanation: If the market price goes up you pay no more; if the market price goes down you pay the lower price.
- Both Programs have three payment options: One Payment, Monthly Budget, and Pay-as-You-Go
- ALL Stable Price Contracts always have FREE Automatic Delivery Service
- SAVE a Tree! Write less checks. Take advantage of our Warm Friends Pre-Authorized Payment Plan: Sign up for convenient automatic withdraw from bank account or Pre-Authorized credit card. Just another program by Keyser Energy to make your life easier. It’s designed to keep you comfortable all year long.
- What is Stable Pricing?—Stable Pricing is our way of helping our customers manage their expense and relieve the worry of a up and down market.
- What is a Fixed Price Program?—A Fixed Price program is a Stable Pricing Program that contracts for gallons priced and delivered at one fixed price no matter what the market does, during the term of the argreement.
- What is Capped Price Program?—A Capped Price program is a Stable Pricing Program where one pays the cap price or the market price whichever is lower at the time of delivery. There is an insurance cost to hedge this risk in your favor.
- How many months is the Budget payment plan?
- If your budget starts in April – its a 12 month payment plan.
- If your budget starts in May – its a 11 month payment plan.
- If your budget starts in June – its a 10 month payment plan.
- If your budget starts in August its a 9 month payment plan.
- If your budget starts in September- its a 8 month payment plan.
- If you budget starts in October- its a 7 month payment plan.
- What if I don’t know how many gallons to include in my plan?—No problem, let our experienced delivery dispatcher visit with you to determine your usage. We will evaluate your previous few years usage and any anticipated changes in your lifestyle.
- When does the Contract run out?—Either when your gallons run out or a year from when you signed the contract. That ‘s part of its flexibility.
- When is my payment due?—One Payment option is due when you submit the Contract. Price Insurance Payment is due when you submit the Contract. First Budget Payment is due with the Contract and the remaining payments are due by the 10th of each month through March.