How to Upgrade Equipment
A new system adds energy savings, value and comfort to your home. Consider an equipment upgrade as a home improvement with energy savings. Get started now on a quote and find a new system that fits your comfort zone. Fill out our online “Get A Quote“ form.
What to Expect: Beginning to End of an Installation
1. A No Cost Site Evaluation is scheduled with our Manager, Ron MacKissock, by calling our office
2. Below are questions that Ron will ask you.
- What is the size of your home and family?
- What is your pattern of hot water usage?
- What are the Future Plans for home- additions?
- Does someone in your home have allergies?
- Currently is there enough hot water and heat?
- Are there any rooms too hot or cold?
3. During the visit Ron MacKissock will:
- Survey your home
- Ask questions about your needs.
- Provide different options
4. Once you choose the best option for your needs, Ron will send you an Installation Contract for you to sign and submit with your down payment. This contract is a fixed price so there will be no surprises. It will also include an estimation of the efficiency improvement and cost savings you can expect with the new equipment.
5. Eric Sherwood, Service Manager, will call you to schedule a installatin Pre-Visit with our lead technician and an installation date that works around your busy day. The Site Evaluation allows Ron to review and gather information on your heating and cooling needs. In turn allowing him to recommend the best solution for your home. The Pre-Visit by our lead technician allows you to ask any further questions. It also allows us to double check the installation to create a smooth experience.
Installation day is where all of the hard work pays off. You will know when we are coming, how long it will take, and what to expect during the work. Please note that your attendance is not necessary.