It’s Simply Automatic
Vermont and Vermonters are known for our practical ways. Sometimes we get lured into things more complicated than they have to be and then we get “tangled up in our underwear,” as Grandpa used to say. How we decide to pay for our energy is a good example. Keyser Energy has different programs to help in this day in age. Chris Keyser, owner, says that fixed and price caps and other methods protect us from future market price swings and that we tend to “over think” what used to be just plain old automatic delivery. Pay the market prices at the time of delivery and earn a nice discount (if you pay within ten days).
Sweet. Simple. Practical. It’s Simply Automatic.
|Automatic Delivery||Call First Delivery||Will Call Delivery|
|Payment Options||Delivery Area|
Our delivery system has been fine tuned over the last 25 years to ensure that your home will always be comfortable and that you won’t run out of fuel. Together with our experience, we rely on our computers and weather monitoring system to predict your fuel consumption day by day. This system accurately tells us when you are ready for your next delivery. After every delivery, you will receive metered delivery slips to show the amount delivered.
Here are some few examples that will change your consumption. Please let us know when:
- There is a change in household members, such as…a new baby arrives or an-in-law moves in
- You have additions or construction to your home
- You have a leaking water boiler
- You have or have repaired a leaking shower head or faucet
- Your seasonal residence becomes permanent (or vice versa)
- You’re using another fuel to supplement your existing system
- You’ve installed a wood/pellet stove
Call First Customers
Do you want more control over your budget without the worry about running out? Call First is similar to Automatic but we call you when you are due for a delivery. There will not be any unexpected charges with this delivery service.
Will Call Customers
You can request fuel delivery when you want, with a simple call to the office. Delivery will be made within our normal delivery routine. Minimum delivery is 100 gallons. Click here to schedule a delivery.
Because your heating bills are the most during the winter months when it’s the coldest and the volitility of the global oil market it forces you to pay heavy and sometimes unexpected heating bills. We have a Stable Pricing Contract available which becomes available each Spring. Stable Price Contracts locks a set price throughout the heating season, allowing for a consistent. The Stable Price has two payment options: : 10 month Budget or Pre-Pay. Both opinions, Budget or Pre-Pay, can be paired with Downward Protections. Another option is Market Budget.
We accept payments through ACH, Checks, Cash, and Credit Cards. Download ACH form Click here
- Stable Pricing Budget Program: Budget Programs allow homeowners to spread out their Oilheat bills into ten equal monthly payments throughout the year.
- Stable Pricing Pre-Pay: By pre-paying, customers purchase all of their heating oil in advance of the start of the heating season.
- Downward Protection: With the Stable Price programs this option is insurance if the prices goes below your stable price. This Insurance allows you to receive the lower cost between the stable price and retail price.
- Market Budget: The Market Budget allows you to Budget your cash flow by making monthly payments. Deliveries are at current market pricing.
- Market Price: Many customers prefer to purchase their fuel at daily market rates. Prices can move up or down during the heating season. Delivery is priced at the market price on the day of delivery.
|05732||Bomoseen||05742||East Wallingford||05769||Lake Dunmore|
|05733||Brandon||05743||Fair Haven||05760||Lake Hortonia|
|05736||Center Rutland||05745||Forest Dale||05701||Mendon|
|05758||Mount Holly||05765||Proctor||05743||West Castleton|
|05472||New Haven||05701||Rutand||05743||West Haven|
|05763||North Chittenden||05769||Salisbury||05775||West Pawlet|
|05759||North Clarendon||05770||Shoreham||05777||West Rutland|
|12837||Hampton||12849||Middle Granville||12854||North Granville|