Our Service Team
Keyser Energy takes pride in providing superior technical service. Our goal is to maintain customer equipment at optimum efficiency to minimize fuel consumption. Continuing education is the core of our service department to provide the most efficient and reliable experience. We offer the most current technology and well educated technicians in our region. Our trained technicians ensure all work is done according to State and Federal Codes.
We won’t let just anybody in your basement! Just ask for their business card.
Keyser Energy’s Energy Conservation Technicians have earned the following certifications:
- National Oilheat Research Alliance Certified for oil
- National Propane Gas Association’s CETP Certified for propane
- Vermont State Certified for oil
- Vermont State Certified for propane
- Vermont State Licensed plumbers
- EPA 608 Certified for refrigerant usage
- Vermont Fuel Dealers Association’s Energy Conservation Analysis
- National Oilheat Research Alliance’s Energy Conservation Analysis Training
- National Oilheat Research Alliance’s Advanced Tank Training
Brian, Ira, Bill, and Todd photo will be posting soon. (Mary just has to catch them first)